Thursday, November 30, 2017

11.30.17 The business vs. creative end of being an artist

I posted this in FB this morning: Hi folks in FB group. Does anyone here remember, do we have to have tags on our images that are uploaded to the web so if someone types in “abstraction” or “portrait” etc. that our artwork would pop up in their search results?

If this is the case, then that is yet one more thing I need to do. Go back and change the tag names on the images of my artwork on my website. Not to mention, get someone else to upgrade my website. Just one more thing on the business to do list. 

Stay focused. 
Need to clear out apartment of stuff. 
Need to clear out my studio and let it go. 

Maybe do something like oh - a sketch? Start a painting, do some sort of collage or creative endeavor, if only for an hour today? Just get playing with art materials today?

No comments: